Faema 1969 Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set (With Fleece Option)
- Own a classic long-sleeved Faema 1959 retro cycling jersey set today!
- Faema were a professional cycling team that existed from 1955 to 1962 and 1968 to 1970.
- The team's main sponsor was espresso machine manufacturer Faema.
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I am delighted with this jersey! The fit in chest,back and length of sleeves as i streach over my bike is perfect! Andy was as always more than helpful with a tweek in design for me. It is such a simple yet beautiful jersey and one that Eddy Merckx made world famous with his wins! Many thanks Andy another jersey for my growing retro jerseg collection!