Faemino Retro Cycling Jersey (With Fleece Option)
- Own a classic long-sleeved Faemino retro cycling jersey today!
- Faema were a professional cycling team that existed from 1955 to 1962 and 1968 to 1970.
- This design pays homage to the great Eddy Merckx, who won his first tour de France with the team in 1969 and the Belgium national jersey in 1970.
- The team's main sponsor was espresso machine manufacturer Faema.
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!