Famcucine Selle Royal Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a great replica Famcucine Selle Royal retro cycling jersey set today!
- Famcucine–Campagnolo were an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1980 to 1982. Their main sponsors were kitchen manufacturer Famcucine and bicycle part manufacturer Campagnolo. Francesco Moser rode for the team in 1981 and 1982.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester and is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I ordered the jersey only. Shipping was in time and the quality is superb. I'm a bit disappointed, because there's no Campagnolo lettering, like on the original jersey. Maybe you can change that for further editions.
Best regards, Michael