Fanini 7-Up Short Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic short sleeved Fanini 7-Up retro cycling jersey set today!
- Fanini–Seven Up were an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1984 to 1988. The team went through several different name changes before being known as Fanini–7 Up for its final season.
- The team was selected to race in five editions of the Giro d'Italia, where they achieved four stage wins as well as the young rider classification in 1988 by Stefano Tomasini!
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
A beautiful addition to my cycling clothes collection.