Fanini-7 Up Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a Fanini-7 Up retro cycling jersey set today!
- Fanini–Seven Up were an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1984 to 1988. The team went through several different name changes before being known as Fanini–7 Up for its final season.
- The team was selected to race in five editions of the Giro d'Italia, where they achieved four stage wins as well as the young rider classification in 1988 by Stefano Tomasini!
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester.
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!