Ferretti Retro Cycling Jerseys
- Own this Ferretti retro cycling jersey today!
- Ferretti were an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1969 to 1972. They were sponsored by the Ferretti kitchen company, based in Capannoli. Gösta Pettersson won the general classification of the 1971 Giro d'Italia with the team. A true classic jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight high-performance polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 4 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!