Flandria Velda Lano 1978 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Flandria Velda Lano 1978 retro cycling jersey today!
- Flandria were a professional Belgian cycling team that existed from 1957 to 1979. It was sponsored by Flandria; a bicycle manufacturer located in West Flanders that also manufactured mopeds, lawnmowers, and motorbikes!
- Here we have a classic design from 1978, with second sponsor Lano.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
A performance fitting jersey. Excellent fit in chest,arms and length. I am 5'11" weigh 75kgs and a size 'L' fits perfectly. Material and zip are excellent. I am a retro cycling jersey collector and this site is by far the best fit and most reliable and consisrant in terms of quality. Keep up the great work Andy!
We are always looking to expand our Flandria collection, thanks a lot Phil for finding the classics to reproduce!