Frisol Gazelle Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic replica Frisol Gazelle retro cycling jersey today!
- Frisol was a Dutch professional cycling team that existed from 1973 to 1977. Its main sponsor was Dutch oil trader Frisol. Its most notable victory was Jan Raas's win of the 1977 Milan–San Remo.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!