Fuller's London Pride Beer Cycling Jersey
- Own this beer-themed retro cycling jersey today!
- London Pride is the flagship beer of the Fuller's Brewery.
- London Pride has been brewed at the Griffin Brewery in West London since 1958.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Jersey looks great in person. I love how vibrant and punchy the colors are and the material is nicer than I expected for this price point of cycling jersey.
Overall the experience has been very good. My first order that arrived had a lot of spelling mistakes printed on the shirt. Not sure why or how that could happen, but after contacting Andy he was brilliant and sent out a replacement shirt. Fantastic and thank you my Dad loves it.