G. S. Carpano Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this classic G. S. Carpano retro cycling jersey set today!
- Carpano were an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1956 to 1966. The team's main sponsor between 1956 and 1964 was the Turin-based wine company, Carpano.
- The Juventus football team style is no accident as team manager, Vincenzo Giacotto, was a big fan of the team.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I have several jerseys from retro-cycling and they are all top quality. This time I bought a set but sadly the shorts don’t live up to the quality of the jersey. They fit well and are comfortable around the thighs, the bib is a good length but the padding is very thin and pretty uncomfortable after an hour or so.