G.S. CinzanoRetro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic G.S. Cinzano retro cycling jersey today!
- Team Cinzano was originally an Italian based European professional bicycle road racing team during the 1970's and early 80's. The name Cinzano, pronounced "Chinzano", is named after the Italian wine and vermouth producer.
- Cinzano gained cycling notoriety and fame in the critically acclaimed movie Breaking Away. In this movie Team Cinzano was the famous pro team that captured the movie's hero Dave Stoler's heart.This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Great jersey. Good fit. Good value
I'm 6'2 (187cm) and the top end of 15 stone (100kg), the jersey is a good body length, as I find other brands of jerseys a bit short. I ordered a 3XL
Jersey did take about 2 weeks to arrive but was able to track the parcel