G.S. Solo Superia Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic G.S. Solo Superia Retro Cycling Jersey today!
- Solo–Superia were a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1961 to 1966. Their main sponsor was Belgian margarine manufacturer Solo. Its most notable wins were the 1965 Paris–Roubaix with Rik Van Looy and the 1966 Tour of Flanders with Edward Sels.
- Notably, Eddy Merckx first turned professional in April 1965 with Rik van Looy's Solo-Superia team.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!