Gan Mercier Hutchinson Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own an awesome Mercier Miko Vivagel retro cycling jersey today!
- Gan-Mercier-Hutchinson were a famous french team between 1972 and 1976.
- They had great riders like Raymond Poulidor, Cyrille Guimard and Joop Zoetemelk riding with the team.
- Joop Zoetemelk won Paris-Nice in 1974 in this classic jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!