Gan Mercier Hutchinson Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this classic long sleeve Gan Mercier Hutchinson retro cycling jersey today!
- Gan-Mercier-Hutchinson were a famous french team between 1972 and 1976. The had great champions like Raymond Poulidor, Cyrille Guimard and Joop Zoetemelk riding with the team.
- Joop Zoetemelk won Paris-Nice in 1974 in this classic jersey!
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!