Gitane Frigecreme Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Gitane–Frigécrème retro cycling jersey today!
- Gitane–Frigécrème were a French professional cycling team that existed from 1972 to 1973. At the end of the 1973 season, the team was merged into the Sonolor team, which was renamed Sonolor–Gitane for 1974. Its main sponsor was French bicycle manufacturer Gitane.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!