Gitane Leroux 1962 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic 1962 Gitane Leroux retro cycling jersey today!
- Gitane Leroux were one of the best teams of the 1960's, with frenchman André Darrigade and British rider Tom Simpson. Simpson infamously died collapsed and died during an ascent of Mont Ventoux in a stage of the 1967 Tour de France. He was only 29 years old.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Based on 1 review
This was bought as a present for a friend, It arrived promptly and he was very pleased to received it for his birthday.