Groene Leeuw Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Groene Leeuw retro cycling jersey today!
- Groene Leeuw (English: Green Lion) was a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1945 to 1969.
- Its main sponsor was Belgian bicycle manufacturer Groene Leeuw. Among the various co-sponsors was the Belgian beer Wiel's.
- In the 1960 Vuelta a España, the team finished with the top two placings in the general classification of the 1960 Vuelta a España, with Frans De Mulder first and Armand Desmet second.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!