IJsboerke-Warncke Eis Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic IJsboerke-Warncke Eis retro cycling jersey today!
- IJsboerke were a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1973 to 1982. Its main sponsor from 1973 to 1980 was Belgian ice cream manufacturer IJsboerke.
- Walter Godefroot won the 1978 Tour of Flanders with the team
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!