JOBO Wolber Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this classic long sleeve JOBO Wolber retro cycling jersey today!
- Jobo were a French professional cycling team that existed from 1974 to 1978, (with the exception of 1977). A notable result was the mountains classification of the 1978 Tour de France with rider Mariano Martínez.
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!