Jollj Ceramica Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this great replica of the 1970's Jollj Ceramica retro cycling jersey today!
- Jollj Ceramica were an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1973 to 1977. Fausto Bertoglio won the 1975 Giro d'Italia with team.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Overall really pleased with the value from a price/quality point of view.
In terms of fit I ordered large based on your sizing recommendations but feel that it is slightly large and I wished I had ordered medium.
Additionally, I personally think the body and sleeves were disproportionally long. I have average torso to leg ratio and the back pockets are way too low and dont look correct. With respect to the arm length, they are in line with modern jerseys in that they nearly reach the elbow however for a retro look this simply does not look correct or reflect the style of the time (1973).
Hope this helps