Jollj Ceramica Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this great replica of the 1970's Jollj Ceramica retro cycling jersey today!
- Jollj Ceramica were an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1973 to 1977. Fausto Bertoglio won the 1975 Giro d'Italia with team.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 4 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!