Karpy Licor 1972 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this awesome Karpy Licor retro cycling jersey today!
- A rarely-seen classic from the 1970's era of cycling.
- Karpy were a Spanish team that existed from 1967 to 1972 who were selected to race in six editions of the Vuelta a España, where they achieved only four stage wins.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!