KAS Skil Sem Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic KAS Skil Sem retro cycling jersey today!
- Skil-Sem were a French professional cycling team which competed during both the 1984 and 1985 seasons as a continuation of the Sem-France Loire team.
- Skil-Sem's team leader, Sean Kelly, dominated the sport throughout 1984.
- Another team member, the French rider Éric Caritoux, also won the Vuelta a España in 1984.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Happy with jersey. However it is made and imported in from China. Do not agree with this on many levels.
Have an original version from a long time ago at home, but it's too large for me. This replica looks identical and fits perfectly.