La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic La Casera-Bahamontes cycling jersey today!
- All of the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I got this one in the fleece edition + a short sleeved Casera jersey + a short sleeved Carera. I like the quality - feels nice. The size guide Works fine - all of them fits. Zippers seems good quality as well. The fabric is very modern and light - only the look is retro. I'm allready looking at my next order ;-)
When I was looking for reviews unfortunately I didn’t find enough on this site. The reviews read were good though so I took the plunge and brought ny first Jersey. SO this has lead me to make sure I did leave a review.
I have not been disappointed - The only downside is the time I waited for delivery. It was in the build up to Christmas and unfortunately although I allowed 3 weeks it came after Christmas.
Apart from that It was a good fit according to the size guide. I am normally between a medium and large but the size guide advised for my size and fit i needed an XL. It was spot on. This is a long sleeve jersey and the arms are a little long. Could be 1/2” or 1” shorter but as it was winter and I pull them over the cuffs of my gloves this wasn’t a problem.
I was unsure about the washing of the jersey but after making contact Andy was quick to respond and confirm it can be washed at 30 degrees no problem. I have washed it several times now and now shrinkage or colour fade.
The quantity of the dye sub printing and colours are great. The material I went for was the fleece lined and this was very warm in almost zero temps (with a base layer and a gillet) but no issues with the cold.
I have just ordered a short sleeve jersey fo the summer to see how I get on with that and then I will order some more.
Overall very pleased, happy with the service and quality, fit good (use and adhere to size guide) arms a little long! But for the money a great option and half the price of an official retro Jersey!
Thanks and I will be coming back for more.
Hi Ivan, thank you very much for your positive feedback.
Indeed our delivery performance prior to Christmas was not great. The high order demand and global logistics grinding to a halt with the new covid variants did not help us.
Anyway, I am sure you'll enjoy your new jersey, and it will be delivered right on time!
Great qualty of the Jersey. After washing the colours stay clear.
Indeed they do. Enjoy and hopefully see you again soon!