La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic La Casera-Bahamontes cycling jersey today!
- All of the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
While it is a little long, otherwise, it is 100% on point. The printing is crisp and the quality is high. I am a 3xl and some cycling jerseys have 3xl torsos and medium sleeves; this jersey has properly proportional sleeves, it's very comfortable on rides and on beer stops. Couldn't recommend more.
Great jersey, nice fit although quite long. Not sure the sizing chart is accurate: I'm 182cm and weigh about 88kg and it recommended XXXL. That would've been like a dress. Got lots of attention from other cyclists.
Good quality, good fit, a little long in the body, but no biggie
A really smart cycling jersey from a team with a short but proud history. The team folded in 1974 but the brand (La Casera) still exists today and makes my favourite summer BBQ drink in Spain - "tinto de verano" (wine with ice-cold lemonade). The jersey is well made, comfortable, with a more breathable material on the back and sides, whilst the design priority for the front section of the jersey is dealing with the on-coming air when cycling. Although it could do with a zipped pocket in the back (it has three open pockets instead), this jersey remains an excellent warm weather jersey for a pretty decent price and with a very elegant design. I have worn it on several long rides (up to 4.5 hrs) in Kent with temperatures of up to 27 degrees and found it really comfortable. Love it.