La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic La Casera-Bahamontes cycling jersey today!
- All the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
A really smart cycling jersey from a team with a short but proud history. The team folded in 1974 but the brand (La Casera) still exists today and makes my favourite summer BBQ drink in Spain - "tinto de verano" (wine with ice-cold lemonade). The jersey is well made, comfortable, with a more breathable material on the back and sides, whilst the design priority for the front section of the jersey is dealing with the on-coming air when cycling. Although it could do with a zipped pocket in the back (it has three open pockets instead), this jersey remains an excellent warm weather jersey for a pretty decent price and with a very elegant design. I have worn it on several long rides (up to 4.5 hrs) in Kent with temperatures of up to 27 degrees and found it really comfortable. Love it.