La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set
- Own a La Casera-Bahamontes retro cycling jersey long set today!
- All of the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- Comes with a variety of options, including a fleece option for those colder winter rides!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Good-looking jersey set and decent quality for the price.
Be careful on sizing... I actually found the fit way too big. The sizing chart works but I'd recommend selecting a fit on the smaller side to get the length right and not bunched up in the sleeves and torso.
I did have some issues with my order including sizing and the wrong item sent out but the customer service from Andy was second-to-none... fast, friendly and helpful! I would definitely order from this company again!
On the whole really pleased with the purchase but the sizing, especially in the bibs, is out a bit and are not very generous in the thighs. Would advise a size up in the bibs.
Hi Greg, thanks for highlighting this, we have revised our sizing charts slightly after receiving a few other 'complaints'.