La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic La Casera-Bahamontes retro cycling jersey set today!
- All of the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- Comes with a variety of options, including bib or standard shorts, full jumpsuit, vest and cap.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Both the jersey and the shorts are well made and fit pretty well. Great that you can mix up the sizes as I ordered a large jersey and XL shorts using the sizing tool.
The pad in the shorts is excellent, the only criticism I would make is that the bottom of the short legs could be a bit tighter.
Looks great and the bibs are awesome
Great quality gear, delivered quicker than expected.
Wil definitely shop here again
Thanks Matt, we look forward to seeing you again!