La Redoute Motobecane Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own a classic La Redoute Motobecane retro cycling jersey today!
- La Redoute were a French professional cycling team that existed from 1979 to 1985. Its main sponsor was French mail order company La Redoute, with French bicycle manufacturer Motobécane a co-sponsor between 1979 and 1983.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!