La Vie Claire Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic La Vie Claire long sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- This La Vie Claire jersey is a replica of the 1985 Piet Mondrian-inspired retro cycling jersey made famous by great riders such as Greg Lemond and Bernard Hinault
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I bought this for my brother for his birthday. He's really hard to buy for so I was thrilled to be able to easily buy something I knew he wanted and would actually use. These shirts are really nice and he particularly said he likes the bright colors, making him more visible to passing traffic.
The fleece jersey is very nice for the price. I used the size guide provided and the fit was great. The jerseys run a bit long on me, but at 5'-5" I am a bit short.
Delighted to have this classic jersey design from the 1980's. It's made for a tall pro cyclist I think, so the arms are long. I bought it xxx large (I have 43" chest) to wear over a short sleeve jersey and it fits fine. Reckon I'll get a fleece version for colder rides, in another classic design. Less than half the cost of an alternative supplier.
I bought this for my husband's Christmas. He is 6ft2" tall but very slim and XXL is a good fit for him. It feels nice and warm for winter cycling and he loves the 'Mondrian' look of it. In comparison to many firms was also a reasonable price.
Superb bit of clothing. Nicely warm without being too much. Eye catching colours and feels very well made (no stitching coming loose etc). Definitely not for summer use (unless it's a really rubbish summer).