La Vie Claire Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set (With Fleece Option)
- Own this awesome La Vie Claire retro cycling jersey set today!
- This La Vie Claire jersey is a replica of the 1985 Piet Mondrian-inspired retro cycling jersey made famous by great riders such as Greg Lemond and Bernard Hinault.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Also comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
These are perfect winter fleece bib tights for dry weather rides down to 32F/0degC. That's the coldest I have ridden in them before the roads in NY iced over. The LOOK logo carries a nice piece of cycling history too.