La Vie Claire Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set (With Fleece Option)
- Own this awesome La Vie Claire retro cycling jersey set today!
- This La Vie Claire jersey is a replica of the 1985 Piet Mondrian-inspired retro cycling jersey made famous by great riders such as Greg Lemond and Bernard Hinault.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Also comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Excellent quality cycling clothes. Great looking and the fleecy lining is ideal for the colder weather rides!! Would definitely recommend.
Very good quality will buy again
These are perfect winter fleece bib tights for dry weather rides down to 32F/0degC. That's the coldest I have ridden in them before the roads in NY iced over. The LOOK logo carries a nice piece of cycling history too.