Legnano Pirelli White Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Legnano Pirelli retro cycling jersey today!
- Legnano were an Italian professional cycling team active from 1906 to 1966, and are ranked as the 6th most successful cycling team in history.
- Many famous cyclists rode for Legnano including, Alfredo Binda, Learco Guerra, Gino Bartali and Fausto Coppi.
- The team participated in the Giro d'Italia 46 times, won the team classification 11 times and earned 135 stage wins.
- Legnono were sponsored by Italian bicycle motorcycle manufacturer Legnano.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!