Safir Ludo Galli Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Safir Ludo Galli retro cycling jersey today!
- Safir was a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1978 to 1988. A notable rider was Herman Van Springel, who won the one-day endurance race Bordeaux–Paris twice with the team
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!