Malvor Bottecchia Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a Malvor Bottecchia retro cycling jersey set today!
- Founded in 1978, and led primarily by Dino Zandegù. Bikes were supplied by Bottecchia, with the exception being the 1989 season. The team collected thirteen stage wins in its 12-year history.
- Comes with a variety of options, including bib shorts and matching cap!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!