Mapei GB Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Mapei GB Colnago retro cycling jersey today!
- Mapei are considered the most successful team of the 1990s.
- From 1994 to 2002, Mapei were first place in the UCI World Rankings and won the Wheel World Cup team ranking a total of five times.
- Mapei were the biggest and most ambitious team that Italian cycling had ever seen and featured a mighty rider roster including: Fabian Cancellara, Filippo Pozzato, Cadel Evans, Michael Rogers, Frank Vandenbroucke, Andrea Tafi, Paolo Bettini, Tom Steels, Tony Rominger, Abraham Olano, Johan Museeuw, Oscar Freire, Gianni Bugno, Michele Bartoli and Charly Wegelius!!
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
After looking around for a new retro shirt I came across Retro Cycling Jerseys, I decided to order a team Mapei jursey.
It arrived with a week and a half, I was very impressed with the quality of the Jersey, it is as good as one that I paid considerably more for
My Friend also ordered one after seeing mine, now we look very cool together, it's great fun to ride the old kit
Super fit, vibrant colors and overall an exact replica of a beautiful iconic jersey.
I collect Andys from this site jerseys and will continue to do so!
Excellent after sales service from Andy also,