Mapei Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set
- Own a classic Mapei retro cycling jersey set today!
- Mapei is considered the most successful team of the 1990s. From 1994 to 2002, Mapei were first place in the UCI World Rankings. Furthermore, Mapei won the Wheel World Cup team ranking a total of five times.
- Mapei were the biggest and most ambitious team that Italian cycling had ever seen and featured a mighty rider roster including: Fabian Cancellara, Filippo Pozzato, Cadel Evans, Michael Rogers, Frank Vandenbroucke, Andrea Tafi, Paolo Bettini, Tom Steels, Tony Rominger, Abraham Olano, Johan Museeuw, Oscar Freire, Gianni Bugno, Michele Bartoli and Charly Wegelius!
- This set comes with long arms and leggins with a fleece lining option for those colder rides!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Take one size bigger if you go with fleece option
Fast delivery, of this jersey, with a perfect fit to me in size Large. Arms long enough for my not too short arms and the jersey length equally long for my rather long back (I am 189 cm / 76 kg with 90 cm inseam). I purchased the summer quality, so it equally thin as a short sleeve jersey and perfect in Sweden during autumn and spring time, or even during the summer giving arm sun protection. Very nice garment from quality aspect and after some times in the washing machine I can't see any wear or any degradation at all, besides the colours are also still fine. So, it will last a very long time. That, together with the price, makes it unbeatable, so I will buy more ot this kind from this web site again (, though I have aleady bought some here!). One thing I missed though - I should have bought matching long summer Bibs together, now I did that afterwards, which was not so cost efficient, as buying a complete set (I was a bit uncertain about the long BIib size, but now I know I should have Large there as well).
Excellent fabric and construction. The description didn't mention some nice features, like the silicone grip material at the hem. Great colors as well.
The winter fleece has basically no stretch, so the size guide did not work for me. I had to go two sizes up from the recommended size to get a good fit. That said, the company handled communication and replacement with no issues. Will definitely order again.
Total look ok.
Material is too slippery for cycling. You slide on your bike saddle.
Jacket ok, pants very much too tight in legs. Pants had to repaired.
Please correct your measurements.
Was advised to go a size larger so went for a large. Covers my hands nicely !! And my bum !!! Other than that good quality and finish.