Mapei Retro Cycling Jersey Long Sleeve
- Own a classic long sleeve Mapei retro cycling jersey today!
- These jerseys come in both standard or winter fleece variations, perfect for those colder-weather rides!
- Mapei are considered the most successful team of the 1990s.
- From 1994 to 2002, Mapei were first place in the UCI World Rankings and won the Wheel World Cup team ranking a total of five times.
- Mapei were the biggest and most ambitious team that Italian cycling had ever seen, and featured a mighty rider roster including: Fabian Cancellara, Filippo Pozzato, Cadel Evans, Michael Rogers, Frank Vandenbroucke, Andrea Tafi, Paolo Bettini, Tom Steels, Tony Rominger, Abraham Olano, Johan Museeuw, Oscar Freire, Gianni Bugno, Michele Bartoli and Charly Wegelius!
- These jerseys are made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
The shirt itself is absolutely awesome and a true showpiece amongst a peloton of friends. However, this site uses yunexpress as carrier and it was three weeks underway, also the whole thing has a difficult trac and trace.
The jersey is very warm and good quality, the only issue is that the sleeves are long in the arm. Arrived far sooner than expected!
All the jerseys i have bought have been very high quality garments, and service is first class.
Got the red, yellow and black one. Fits perfectly and looks so good. Highly recommended!