Mapei Retro Cycling Leggins
- Own a pair of classic Mapei cycling leggins today!
- Mapei is considered the most successful team of the 1990s. From 1994 to 2002, Mapei were first place in the UCI World Rankings. Furthermore, Mapei won the Wheel World Cup team ranking a total of five times.
- Mapei were the biggest and most ambitious team that Italian cycling had ever seen and featured a mighty rider roster including: Fabian Cancellara, Filippo Pozzato, Cadel Evans, Michael Rogers, Frank Vandenbroucke, Andrea Tafi, Paolo Bettini, Tom Steels, Tony Rominger, Abraham Olano, Johan Museeuw, Oscar Freire, Gianni Bugno, Michele Bartoli and Charly Wegelius!
- These shorts are made with stretchy polyester and have a gel pad seat that is both comfortable and breathable.
- These shorts come with a winter fleece option, perfect for those chilly winter rides!
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!