Mars Flandria Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this classic Mars Flandria retro cycling jersey set today!
- Flandria were a professional Belgian cycling team that existed from 1957 to 1979. It was sponsored by Flandria a bicycle manufacturer located in West Flanders that also manufactured mopeds, lawnmowers, and motorbikes!
- Mars and Flandria were co-sponsors in 1971.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Product is excellent, just be aware of sizing - for L is better to order XL
Nice shirt, good quality