Mercatone Uno Albacom 2000 Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this classic 2000 Mercatone Uno Albacom retro cycling jersey set today!
- Mercatone Uno were a former professional cycling team from initially San Marino and then from Italy, sponsored by a chain of Italian supermarkets.
- Throughout the 1990s Mercatone Uno were one of the strongest Italian cycling teams, led by the infamous Marco Pantani, or "Il Pirata" (the Pirate).
- This pink or jellow edition pays homage to the 2000 season, where Pantani overcome his drug addiction troubles to start both the Giro and Tour de France. He underperformed in both, and the 2o00 Tour would be his last, and the 2001 Giro the same.
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!