Mercatone Uno Wega Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this classic Mercatone Uno Wega retro cycling jersey set today!
- Mercatone Uno were a former professional cycling team from initially San Marino and then from Italy, sponsored by a chain of Italian supermarkets.
- Throughout the 1990s Mercatone Uno were one of the strongest Italian cycling teams, led by the infamous Marco Pantani, or "Il Pirata" (the Pirate).
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Based on 1 review
I can't rate these guys high enough, I messed up with my sizing first time and it was sorted ASAP, great quality kit