Mercier Hutchinson BP Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Mercier Hutchinson BP short sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- This vintage retro Mercier Hutchinson BP jersey brings the style of the 1950's in a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
- This 1954 replica jersey was one of those worn during the French Mercier-Hutchinson partnership of the 1950's and 60's where riders like Louison Bobey and Jacques Anquetil rode for the team.
- The distinctive design was probably most famously worn in the battle of the Puy-de-Dôme mountain in the 1964 Tour de France.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Comfortable jersey and currently my favourite as it brings so many great memories of the past.
Nicely packaged too.
I am a female who is 178 cm and 61kg and other than chest being loose this jersey fits better than women's. Most female jerseys are too short and pucker in stomach area but if you are tall and thin this is good. I got the purple and it is perfect
When I saw the jersey on your website I Knew I had to get none in memory of my all-time favourite rider Raymond Poulidor. "Pou-pou" would be more than pleased with this reproduction. Good service, good quality product and good colour. Can well recommend this company.
As soon as I saw MVP's team wearing the old Mercier colours for stage 1 of this years Tour de France I remembered what a great team kit it was, and ordered this straight away. A great retro top that wouldn't look out of place in today's peloton.
This jersey is exactly what I wanted in a retro jersey. Perfect weight, right size, good look, true colors. I will be buying again.