Mercier Miko Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own a classic Mercier Miko retro cycling jersey today!
- Mercier were a French professional cycling team that promoted and raced on Mercier bikes.
- Together with the Peugeot team, the Mercier team had a long presence in the cycling sport and in the Tour de France from 1935 until 1984
- Raymond Poulidor is one of the more notable riders for Mercier, riding for them for his entire career.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Very nice jersey.
I bought this for myself (female 179 cm and 61kg). I wanted the jersey because of the team name and figured it wouldn't fit well due to it being men's, which is was ok with. It is a little loose in the chest but I actually love how it fits in arms, stomach and length. It fits better than most women's jerseys if you are tall and thin. Material is good and colors are as shown