Mercier Miko Vivagel Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own an awesome Mercier Miko Vivagel retro cycling jersey today!
- Mercier were a French professional cycling team that promoted and raced on Mercier bikes.
- Together with the Peugeot team, the Mercier team had a long presence in the cycling sport and in the Tour de France from 1935 until 1984
- Raymond Poulidor is one of the more notable riders for Mercier, riding for them for his entire career.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!