MG Maglificio Technogym Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this awesome MG Maglificio Technogym retro cycling jersey today!
- Another classic from the 1990's era of cycling.
- This jersey pays tribute in the famous "Maglio Tricolore" design to the 1995 or 95th Italian Road Race Champtionships, that saw Italian racer Gianni Bugno snatch an impressive second win.
- It was in the 1995 season that Bugno joined the MG Maglificio Technogym team.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Superb reproduction of an iconic retro cycling jersey! Jersey fabric, design and fit all excellent.
Andy has designed a lot of iconic jerseys for my jersey collection, which are not onsite and are all superb! Communication and afrer sales service frm Andy and his team are always 100%
Many thanks Andy,