Miko de Gribaldy Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Miko de Gribaldy retro cycling jersey today!
- Miko de Gribaldy were a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1974 to 1976. The directeur sportif was former professional rider Jean de Gribaldy, who gave his name to the team. For the final year and a half of its history, its main sponsor was French ice cream manufacturer Miko, whose part-owner, Louis Ortiz, was a friend of de Gribaldy.
- Its most notable victory was the 1974 Liège–Bastogne–Liège with Georges Pintens.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!