Molteni Arcore Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Molteni Arcore long sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Really recommend these guys if you want quality retro-cycling attire. After receiving the first short sleeved jersey, it was such good value/quality I am going back to them for some long sleeved jerseys for the colder weather. Highly recommended.
This shirt is excellent quality for the price and with the fleece style lining it is very warm. The fit is perfect and the pockets ample in size and located exactly where you need them for access whilst riding.
Great jacket for winter and also bright colour on top 👍
I've worn this twice now in temp sub 10deg cel with just a short sleeved Jersey under, keeps me warm, no sweating. Sleeves are generously long but I just roll up at the cuffs. Looks and feels good, allow time for delivery. Also orders matching cap which is great. Summary: Good quality Jersey that will keep you warm on chilly early spring days