Molteni Arcore Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Molteni Arcore long sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
On two recent rides, I got called out by other cyclists re my jersey.
The first one shouted out "Eddie Merckx's team ?"
The second one shouted out "Awesome jersey AND matching cap too!".
It's good to know that there's still cyclists around that know some of the top names of the past.
And Retro is THE place to go for such historical jerseys and caps.
Soon I'll be trying out my Tricofilina-Coppi jersey, and look forward to what wearing that one elicits on the road.
You always wonder when you see a good deal on bike stuff, don't you? Well this is a super high quality piece that is more than worth the cost. Really comfortable, Sizing is a bit small, at the same time the sleeve length and overall length are generous. I am 6' 220lbs with a 38inch waist. The 4x fit pretty well but was long, but who doesn't appreciate a little length in a winter jersey? So I reordered a 3x and it is a bit tight and an appropriate length. It is up to me I guess on the belly fat, right? I think if you are 6' 210 and a 36 waist 3x would be perfect. Or if you are a taller 220pounder the 4x would be a good choice. Hope this helps. It is hella expensive shipping from the US for a return.... Though Retro Jerseys gave me a nice discount on the reorder. Customer service is responsive and generous.
Really recommend these guys if you want quality retro-cycling attire. After receiving the first short sleeved jersey, it was such good value/quality I am going back to them for some long sleeved jerseys for the colder weather. Highly recommended.
This shirt is excellent quality for the price and with the fleece style lining it is very warm. The fit is perfect and the pockets ample in size and located exactly where you need them for access whilst riding.
Great jacket for winter and also bright colour on top 👍