Newcastle Brown Ale Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this cool beer-themed cycling jersey today!
- Newcastle Brown Ale is a brown beer, launched in 1927 by Colonel Jim Porter.
- "Newcy Brown" was originally produced in Newcastle upon Tyne, but is now brewed by Heineken at the John Smiths Brewery in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in placee
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!