ONCE-Eroski Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic long-sleeved ONCE retro cycling jersey today!
- ONCE were a Spanish cycling team in the 1980's and 1990's.
- ONCE was a lottery for the blind and became the main sponsor of the team that became to be known as Astana in the mid-2000's. The team boasted riders such as Laurent Jalabert and Alex Zulle.
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chillier rides!
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!