ONCE Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this awesome ONCE retro cycling jersey set today!
- ONCE were a Spanish cycling team in the 1980's and 1990's.
- ONCE was a lottery for the blind and became the main sponsor of the team that became to be known as Astana in the mid-2000's. The team boasted riders such as Laurent Jalabert and Alex Zulle.
- Why not combine with a Once cycling cap!
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Excellent quality garments. I thought sizing would be an issue but actually sizing was as normal. Great company to deal with. Delivery was very slow but if aware of this then that's ok