Pelforth Sauvage Lejeune Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Pelforth Savauge Lejeune retro cycling jersey today!
- Fantastic replica of the Pelforth Sauvage Lejeune (France 1960 - 1968) team cycling jersey where Jan Jansssen won the Tour de France in 1968. Get that vintage look with this awesome jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
4xl was just the right fit for me. Light, cool, good looking.
Quality fine but Jersey is extremely long. Approx 5 cm longer than any of my other jerseys?