Pelforth Sauvage Lejeune Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Pelforth Savauge Lejeune retro cycling jersey today!
- Fantastic replica of the Pelforth Sauvage Lejeune (France 1960 - 1968) team cycling jersey where Jan Jansssen won the Tour de France in 1968. Get that vintage look with this awesome jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!