Classic 1960s Black & White Peugeot Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own a classic black & white Peugeot short sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- The first design was made famous by the great Eddy Merckx in the 1960's, with sponsors Peugeot and BP.
- In 1983 rival Shell joined with Peugeot to create another classic partnership.
- This jersey is essential for any collection!
- Why not combine with a Peugeot Cycling Cap!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Great shirt as worn by England’s first cycling superstar in road racing. Excellent quality and fit.
Very cool cycling jersey, perfect fit and good quality
Jersey is of good quality!