Classic 1960s Black & White Peugeot Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own a classic black & white Peugeot short sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- The first design was made famous by the great Eddy Merckx in the 1960's, with sponsors Peugeot and BP.
- In 1983 rival Shell joined with Peugeot to create another classic partnership.
- This jersey is essential for any collection!
- Why not combine with a Peugeot Cycling Cap!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Very good quality, fast delivery!
I needed a replica jersey and now I have one that is modern and comfortable.
Per the measuremmts on the sizing chart it should fit a treat but in reality it comes up small. I can squeeze into it but not with any degree of comfort or dignity. Would suggest ordering a size up from what you think.
Great shirt as worn by England’s first cycling superstar in road racing. Excellent quality and fit.
Very cool cycling jersey, perfect fit and good quality