Classic 1960s Black & White Peugeot Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own a classic black & white Peugeot short sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- The first design was made famous by the great Eddy Merckx in the 1960's, with sponsors Peugeot and BP.
- In 1983 rival Shell joined with Peugeot to create another classic partnership.
- This jersey is essential for any collection!
- Why not combine with a Peugeot Cycling Cap!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
exceptional jersey, the materials are top quality and it is perfect to use with very hot external temperatures
Delivered quickly. Great looking top.
Regards the sizing the website said I was XL. I couldn't believe, normally a medium or large, so I ordered a large.
A perfect tight fit, as a cycling shirt should be.
Excellent quality top delivered quickly
Great quality Jersey, one very happy hubby 😊
Great Customer Service, many thanks x
Very good quality, fast delivery!