Peugeot BP Dunlop 1961 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Peugeot BP Dunlop 1961 retro cycling jersey today!
- Why not combine with a Peugeot Cycling Cap!
- BP & Dunlop joined the Peugeot team in 1956, running until 1962. During this period the team won the World and French Road Race Championships and the Liège–Bastogne–Liège in 1957
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!